Income Tax Services
We provide a number of different services to assist you in determining the most tax advantageous way of filing your returns and planning for other events in your life where taxes are a consideration. Our services cover the following areas:
- Business Tax (C-Corp, LLC, S-Corp, Partnerships)
- Individual Tax
- International Tax Compliance
- Estates & Trusts
- Tax Issue Resolution
Business Tax Services
Small to medium size business tax compliance is at the heart of what we do. We have years of experience working with sole proprietors, LLC's and Corporations. The list below is a sample of some of the industries we work with:
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Agents
- Law Firms
- Farming and Agriculture
- Funeral Industry
- Dental Practices
- Medical Practices
- Timber & Logging
Individual Tax Services
In addition to our business services, we provide a wide range of services to business owners and professionals in need of assistance complying with, reporting and paying tax obligations on time.
Our aim is to always provide value to our clients in excess of the fees that we charge. Below are some examples of how we can help:
- Preparing, filing and amending required tax returns.
- Looking at life events, anticipating tax consequences and planning for the best outcome - this could include starting and expanding a family, funding college needs, planning for retirement as well as helping your children and grandchildren achieve their goals.
International Tax Services
Whether you are a US Citizen getting ready to head overseas or an expatriate on a work assignment in the United States, there are a number of tax issues and reporting obligations that must be considered. Chip Keller has first-hand experience in this field since he worked abroad for several years and is available to discuss your particular situation. If you have concerns about taxes in a foreign country, we can help connect you with a reputable tax advisor in that particular location.
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Reporting of Foreign Source Income on your US tax return
- Consultation regarding expatriate work agreements
- Foreign Tax Credits
Estates & Trusts
Planning for or dealing with the death of a loved one can be very difficult. We have experience supporting our clients through every step of the process.
- Gift Tax Planning and Compliance
- Charitable Remainder Trust Compliance
- Trust accounting and return filing
- Estate Tax Planning and Compliance
Tax Issue Resolution
Are you concerned about a notice you have received from a taxing authority? Has the IRS assessed taxes that you do not agree with? Need some help in understanding what to do next? We have experience in working with clients and the IRS in resolving these cases. The process can be extremely stressful so let us represent you and guide you to resolution. Please call us if you are facing any of the following concerns:
- Uncertainty about whether your previously submitted returns are correct
- Penalties and interest assessments
- Notice of Federal Tax Lien
- Installment Agreements