John "Chip" Keller, CPA, CVA, CMA, CFM, President
Education & Certifications
- University of Georgia, BBA, Accounting 1995, National Honor Society
- University of Georgia, Minor, German, 1995
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 1998 South Carolina #5415
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA), 1999
- Certified in Financial Management (CFM), 2000
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), 2016
- Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi Certificate - proficiency in Mandarin Chinese
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA), Member
- AICPA Forensic & Valuation Services Section Member
- Institute of Management Accountants, Member
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA), Member
Chip got his start in public accounting in Atlanta, GA before moving to Charleston, SC. In Charleston, he continued to support clients with their tax planning and compliance needs, helping establish and run accounting operations as well as performing audits for a variety of industries. He would later take a series of roles in finance and accounting with large multinational companies. He spent seven years in China and was responsible for the finance and accounting functions for the group companies in India, China, Australia, Singapore and Japan. Eventually, he would come to be the Managing Director for the companies interests in Asia Pacific before returning to the United States in 2013. He has a knack for getting to the root of the problem and bringing innovative solutions to the table.
Chip graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting with a Minor in German from the University of Georgia in 1995 and earned his CPA certificate in 1998. He is an active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and participates in the Association's Forensic & Valuation Services Section. Chip has also earned his Certified Management Accountant and Certified in Financial Management designations. While in China, Chip learned to speak Mandarin Chinese.